Monday, November 9, 2009

Hello Kitty 12in Balloons

Hello Kitty 12in Balloons Create the purrfect balloon bouquet for your Hello Kitty party! Each package includes 6 pastel balloons measuring 12" in diameter.WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Children under 8 yrs. Can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.

My cousin Grace is a fan of Hello Kitty, so I felt I would do Grace proud if I bought the Hello Kitty balloons. I wound up getting two of them blown up at my local dollar store as part of a birthday balloon surprise for my professor friend Dr. Melissa Eaton. She loved the balloons, along with the countless other balloons she received for her birthday. I'll probably get a second package, this time, giving it to cousin Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites