Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hello Kitty Playhut

Hello Kitty Playhut
Playhut Hello Kitty Tent SetThis 5 piece tent set calls for hours of exploration. Camp out with Hello Kitty! The Hello Kitty Adventure Set will provide hours of adventure and interactive play! The five-piece set includes a cabana tent, sleeping bag, sleep mask, water bottle and carrying case. With the patented EZ Twist technology, set up and take down are a breeze! Lightweight and portable, the Hello Kitty Tent Set is great for travel.

I bought this Hello Kitty Adventure Set for my three year old daughter. She loves it. She has us set up the cabana tent when she has friends over and it is perfect for two girls to play in with toys for both. I love it. My daughter loves it. It is easy to set up and take down. The sleeping bag is the perfect size for a little one, she will be able to use the sleeping bag for a couple years. It is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Favorites